[Mgs] What size speaker fits the MGB doors?

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 20 15:47:32 MDT 2008

I don't know about the Moss panels, but I don't see how you could go much
bigger than 5 inch. But in this position, overcoming the wind noise is
pretty much impossible. You are pumping all the sound into your left thigh,
while your ears are up in the turbulence. I personally find the sound
moderately intelligible for talk (baseball games) at high volume, but
useless for music as I can only hear the left channel, with almost no treble
and distorted bass.

At neighborhood speeds, it's OK.

--

Max Heim