[Mgs] selling the family TD

Roger Wilt rdwilt at pol.net
Mon Aug 11 10:36:59 MDT 2008

With much chagrin, I am selling my red '51 TD. It has been in the family for
50 years but I am out of storage space, 16yo new driver, wife wants her garage
space back etc. Have it listed at the site http://www.robbcoauctions.com/
where they are having a British Car Auction on August 16th at National Trail
Raceway, east of Columbus, OH. They have it listed as "EC" but it is really a
mechanically sound 20 footer. While all electrics are still working, only some
of the wiring has been replaced. I drive it regularly and have receipts of all
work done.. There are multiple pics on the site.
Contact me off list if you would like more info.

Roger Wilt
Columbus OH
'51 MGTD
'74 MGB