[Mgs] tire pressures

Gordies Garage mg_garage at comcast.net
Sun Aug 10 08:56:05 MDT 2008

 For a time I used the 'modern' tyre pressures (30-32 psi)until the tyres
wore out,with uneven wear.  Since my new tires, some 5 yrs and @ 25k miles
ago I have stuck with the (about) 24/28 as recommended for spirited driving
in the MGA manual and have noticed no uneven wear.
Just my experience.

Gordie