[Mgs] Driving lights under chrome bumper hook up

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 09:00:42 MST 2008

I have them on my rubber bumper V8 and that's how the PO mounted them, and
that with a fibre-glass spoiler  I don't know if there any shims, I *think*
they are bolted where the two flanges are bolted together anyway, so
shouldn't need them.  A not very clear pic at
http://www.mgb-stuff.org.uk/wn_electricsframe.htm and click on 'Lighting',
'Fog & Spot Lights' and scroll down a bit.