[Mgs] Driving lights under chrome bumper hook up

Jack Feldman qualitas.jack at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 12:37:28 MST 2008

Great idea Paul. I plan to mount two fog lights below the bumper, and I'll
look into your idea. I had seen two installations which had drilled holes in
the bumper.

The previous owner of my car drilled two holes in the apron in front of the
grill. Since the apron consists of two pieces of sheet metal with nothing in
between, he  found some shims from somewhere (and fortunately  left them
behind in the apron), used them to keep the apron from collapsing when the
driving light bolts were tightened. They can be inserted from behind the
grill.

Thanks for the bracket idea.

Jack