[Mgs] new question

RampantNM at aol.com RampantNM at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 14:37:18 MDT 2007

In a message dated 9/24/2007 7:34:15 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
barrie at look.ca writes:

.....and
while you are at it get rid of that stupid SUV, 4X4, or
pick-up.....and don' t give that old malarkey "we need the space"
because you don't

Ok, you show me how to get my wife, two grandkids, four Chow-Chows,  food,
clothes, and tools, along with sking eqipment, five sheets of OSB and four
sheets of drywall up an unpaved road, with possibly 18 inches of snow, using a
flipping Hybrid...oh, I can't spend any money on a new one either as the 4x4
Tahoe or F150 are paid for.

Just my old malarkey...I'm sure a Prius would do this with no  problem....

Regards,

Robert B. Houston
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

b&Reminds me of my safari in Africa, somebody forgot the corkscrew  and for
several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. W. C  Fields