[Mgs] MGB O/D Driveshafts

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 09:01:17 MDT 2007

Most interesting.  I wonder why the Italians and
Germans use flex disks (guibos) instead of u-joints -
or in addition to u-joints?  It is also a classic
repair for older BMWs to replace the center
drive-shaft bearing.  Do they use center supports
because of lighter shafts?  Or are these just quirks
of design?

rick