[Mgs] new question

Bill Saidel saidel at camden.rutgers.edu
Tue Sep 25 07:32:47 MDT 2007

The only problem with natural controls is when the system that sets
up the controls (human society at this historical moment) is not
operating naturally, then the controls favors one part of the
population and not others from the get go.

Besides, from a biological point of view, humans redefine nature and
then the point of view expressed by Rick (whom I have the greatest
respect for) has little meaning.

Bill Saidel