[Mgs] new question

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 11:49:41 MDT 2007

This has been my expectation for years.  With any
product that we CHOOSE to use indiscriminately and
without regard to supply, the first solution
recommended is always big government control - as if
that would work.  Okay, lets try it.  Send Hillary out
there to find the next oil discovery.

rick - geophysicist in oil and gas exploration

<http://financial.washingtonpost.com/custom/wpost/html-qcn.asp?dispnav=business&mwpage=qcn&symb=XOM&nav=el>Exxon