[Mgs] Puzzled - Re: Factory hardtop rear clamp

Duvall Mike duvallcom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 10 09:35:28 MDT 2007

Thanks for all the replies about the hardtop brackets but I'm unclear
about something.   The brackets Jim is referring to are the ones
shown in the Victoria British catalog that hook to the the brackets
that the softtop and tonneau hook to and not the ones behind on the
side just behind the seat.

I think he ( and me as well) assumed they were original because you
can see them in the Victoria British catalog picture.  Were there
brackets on the original hardtop that connect to the brackets on the
rear deck as shown in the catalog?

Mike