[Mgs] Weber carb info

FlynShoot at aol.com FlynShoot at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 12:11:55 MDT 2007

I had a similar sounding problem. It turned out that my vacuum advance was
the source of the problem. The car would run great when accelerating and would
miss at steady speed. I followed all of the things that you mentioned to no
avail. I pulled the vacuum hose going to the the distributor, plugged  it and
the problem was solved. I noticed know major performance problems with  not
using the vacuum advance (running Webber DGV with Crane Electronic  Ignition).

This was about 9 years ago so my memory may be a bit foggy, but I think  this
is how I resolved it.

YMMV.

Good luck.

DCS