[Mgs] Weber carb info

Matt Trebelhorn matt.lists at trebelhorn.com
Mon Oct 22 09:42:46 MDT 2007

You say that the car runs on the acceleration circuit; you're having
trouble on the idle and progression circuit.

Clean it again.  You don't need to worry about the accelerator/pump
circuit.

Take out all the jets and shoot carb cleaner through all the internal
passages; clean the jets individually.  Make sure the progression
holes (in the carb throat, just at the edge of the throttle
butterfly) are clear.

My bet would be a clogged jet or progression hole.

Matt