[Mgs] Oh No, Not Again! The Triumph might upstage MG's return!

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 17 13:40:20 MDT 2007

Reading between the lines, this doesn't seem to be any kind of "official"
concept -- it is a rendering commissioned by the magazine editors -- in
other words, pure speculation. The logo is probably just a mistake on the
part of the rendering artist. The car company and the motorcycle company
have been separate since 1936.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149