[Mgs] Oh No, Not Again! The Triumph might upstage MG's return!

David Breneman david_breneman at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 12:59:06 MDT 2007

--- Aeseeyou at aol.com wrote:

> Beside which, the new Triumph really looks great! In fact it  looks
> like a
> 21st Century TR4 ...the little roadsters pedigree is undeniable!

Funny, my first impression on seeing that picture a few days
ago was "Well, it's certainly ugly enough to be a Triumph!"
I assume that the great height of the front end is to accommodate
the new European "pedestrian impact" regulations -- but what's
with the Triumph *motocycle* logo on the license plate?  Is
BMW going to work in some sort of cross-promotional thing?

David Breneman         david_breneman at yahoo.com
http://mail.yahoo.com