[Mgs] Oh No, Not Again! The Triumph might upstage MG's return!

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 12:30:45 MDT 2007

The front 3/4 view looks like a really bland new Thunderbird, with a
different grill.

I know I'm a minority, but I liked my TR7.  Very modern compared to the
B. And by
'80, though it was too late for them, build quality was up.

The MGTF  convertible and coupe are much better looking. I keep hoping
that the
Oklahoma thing actually goes through.

There is also a fabulous show car that Nanjing put out before they
bought MG. It
was called the tempest, and is meant to be a real successor to the A-H
3000.  And now
they have that name too.   Could happen...