[Mgs] FW: SOS '07 for the uninitiated

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Sat Oct 6 12:32:16 MDT 2007

Hey y'all,

Yes. this message is for the uninitiated. Of course, the initiated have
already "run the gauntlet", and know what's in store for them.

Generally, we get started around 10AM. We'll work 'til around 4PM. Since
we'll have at least 3 or 4 simultaneous projects, you can jump in on
whatever interests you. If you're coming to learn, don't be shy. If you're
coming just to hang out, that is absolutely OK too. You need not be an
expert at anything to attend. just enjoy people or cars, or both.

If you intend to get dirty, please make sure to bring a change of clothes,
as we're go out for dinner Friday night. We'll be serving lunch both Fri. &
Sat. If you'd like to bring something to serve, please let me know in
advance. For those of you that can't attend, we do accept food
contributions, if you can safely ship them in a manner that won't kill us.
In the past, folks have sent clams, scrapple, calamari, brats, etc.

The Thicko International World Headquarters are located at the Dream Farm. a
10 acre farm between Fond du Lac & Oshkosh Wisconsin.  We're smack dab in
the middle of dairy farm country. The Thicko shop (yes, it is also known as
the "homo club" ) is well lit, and well heated, should the weather be crap,
as it often is that time of year, we'll be comfortable. We have plenty of
parking.

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

wsthompson at thicko.com

www.thicko.com <http://www.thicko.com/>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]