[Mgs] FW: SOS '07, a Little bit of Spridget Heaven part 2

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Sat Oct 6 12:31:55 MDT 2007

Part 2

You need not have mechanical ability to attend. You can just watch, eat, and
drink if you'd like.

Remember, the Dream Farm is located about an hour north of Milwaukee,
between Fond du Lac and Oshkosh. We're very close to the <EAA
<http://www.eaa.org/> > for those that would like to combine SOS with a trip
to the museum. Also a couple of miles away, the <Glacier Ridge Animal Farm
<http://www.glacierridgeanimalfarm.com/> > is also a nice diversion.

Also, we do have the ability to put some folks up here, whether it be in the
house, in the shop, or in the camper for those that need a place to stay.
There are also many hotel choices on either side of us, but reservations
should be booked sooner than later on a holiday weekend.

Once again, we'll broadcast the event via Yahoo Messenger, video, and audio,
with real time ability to ask questions of the participants from viewers
around the world. Get your Yahoo ID and download Yahoo Messenger from
http://messenger.yahoo.com/. Add <floundervision> to your friends list.

More later.

I'd like to do one motor assembly.. So, if no one else brings a motor to
build, I'll come up with one.

As always, kids and spouses are welcome. We may have some time set aside for
the go kart track, if the weather cooperates. We'll be coming up with some
non-homo club  activities for those womenfolk that would like to come along,
but not spend all day with us dopes in the shop. Details on that as they
develop.

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

wsthompson at thicko.com

www.thicko.com <http://www.thicko.com/>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]