[Mgs] Ochre (was John Hed is on leave. Back in on Monday 11/26)

Aeseeyou at aol.com Aeseeyou at aol.com
Thu Nov 22 10:21:23 MST 2007

In a message dated 11/22/2007 8:30:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk writes:
It's more like yellow, it's been  described as 'baby poo yellow', lighter
than what I would call 'tan'.   Autumn leaf is like a mid-brown i.e. darker
than tan.  There was also  beige, paler than the others.
PaulH.

Whadda 'bout Taupe...Plus, it's a great way to segue into my wishing that
everyone's able to enjoy a very....
"HAPPY THANKSGIVING!"   Especially those who live where the  Pilgrims came
from
Albert Escalante -CCBCC West Coast