[Mgs] questions about '78 MG Midget

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Mon Nov 19 17:30:20 MST 2007

In the worst case, they fall out. After spinning around and destroying
their locations on the block.

Thrust washers are available in oversizes if necessary. I've not done a
thrust washer change with the block in situ, but I'm pretty sure that it
is straight forward. The rear main cap has to come off, then the washer
is rotated around the crank. The washers don't have locating tabs.

Kelvin Dodd