[Mgs] drivers ed

Mike Duvall duvallcom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 19 14:15:40 MST 2007

I chuckle when I hear all the senior guys talk about how easy it is
to get a license.   I got my license in 72 in Illinois.  We had a
semester of classroom instruction and then something like 15 hours
behind the wheel with an instructor.  We would go out in groups of
three kids.  Unfortunately, the young lady in my group never could
get the hang of driving and I spent 15 hours in the the backseat of a
drivers ed car cruising around in the high school parking lot!  She
didn't pass the training.