[Mgs] International Drivers License

Bill Saidel saidel at camden.rutgers.edu
Mon Nov 19 06:45:43 MST 2007

When I went to Israel, my NJ license was good enough...on the other
hand, I met a large number of NJites who had emigrated. They made the
bureacracy easier (not the banks, though).

Bill Saidel
BMCSNJ
74B
76B on the ropes

On Mon, 19 Nov
2007, Jack Feldman wrote:

> The folks pointing out that are US licenses are good in other countries are
> correct. I got one for driving in Iceland and found when I got there that I
> didn't need it. Check before you travel.
>
> If you need one they can be obtained through AAA for a processing fee.
>
> Jack

Assoc. Prof. Wm. Saidel (856) 225-6336
Dept. of Biology	(856) 225-6312 FAX
Science Building 	e-Mail: saidel at crab.rutgers.edu
Rutgers University
315 Penn Street
Camden, NJ 08102-1411
USA
For more information about my science, check
       http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

"All memory is a cat's cradle of strings and intricate connections.
'White Apples' by Jonathan Carroll