[Mgs] [MG-MGB] Head-on collision NOT for the faint hearted/REALLY REALLY REALLY shocking

Carl French leylandauto at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 08:26:17 MST 2007

Geez Paul! I have had 26 years as a career Paramedic/FF and those pictures show some of the worst body trauma examples I have seen.

  I changed my subject heading to try and warn people.
  Carl

Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
  Seriously, these images are shocking, but show the risks we run every time
we drive. If you have been trying to get a loved one - or yourself - to
slow down, then maybe you should take a look.

http://www.mgb-stuff.org.uk/ds.htm

PaulH.

Yahoo! Groups Links