[Mgs] SOS '07 the webcast part 2

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Tue Nov 6 06:30:34 MST 2007

Part 2

During the broadcast, we'll have a laptop and camera rolling around the shop
giving a variety of views of the various projects and people working on
them. If you as the viewer want to take a closer look at something, just
ask. There will be speakers in the shop so we can hear all the comments and
smartassed remarks, and a mic so we can respond.

About a dozen new viewers have added <Floundervision> to their friends list
over the last week. Get your Yahoo ID and download Yahoo Messenger from
http://messenger.yahoo.com/. Add <floundervision> to your friends list.

WST

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]