[Mgs] Minilite from minilite.co.uk vs Minilite replica vs Panasport for M...

RampantNM at aol.com RampantNM at aol.com
Sun Nov 4 15:00:46 MST 2007

In a message dated 10/31/2007 7:13:27 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
sammler at bellsouth.net writes:

First -  if I could find new steel wheels I'd probably go for them ;-)

If  someone has advice or warnings about purchasing the Minilite replica
wheel  please let me know.

_http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MG-MGB-MGBGT-New-15x5-5-Minator-Alloy-Wheels_W
0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ140747QQihZ004QQitemZ140173473013QQtcZphoto_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MG-MGB-MGBGT-New-15x5-5-Minator-Alloy-Wheels_W0QQcmdZ
ViewItemQQcategoryZ140747QQihZ004QQitemZ140173473013QQtcZphoto)

This fellow  on ebay only has MGB wheels right now, but contact him for
Spridget  wheels.  I got wheels for my BGT from him and I'm quite satisfied.
Cheapest I've seen anywhere.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston

74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

As he stared at her ample bosom, he daydreamed of the dual  Skinners Union
carburetors in his vintage MG, highly functional yet  pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of the intake manifold, aching  for experienced
hands,
the small knurled caps of the oil dampeners begging  to be inspected and
adjusted as described in chapter seven of the Haynes  shop manual.