[Mgs] SOS '07 what to wear, what towear?

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Fri Nov 2 08:56:09 MST 2007

Hey Y'all,

Well, if you're planning on working, wear something you don't mind getting
grubby. But, also bring a change of clothes, as we'll likely be going out
for dinner Friday night.

Also, remember, you need not dive into the work if you'd rather not. you can
just watch. We always need help with moderating the Yahoo chatroom and
Floundervision webcast. We can use help with the food we serve up both days.
You can dive in, step back, or just come to talk and learn. Like Team
Thicko.. SOS is an "inclusive", not an "exclusive" event. Spouses and
children are welcome too.

You might consider bringing  safety glasses if you have them. Also, as in
years past, if you remember, bring a roll of paper tolls (or 12) and a can
of brake clean.

WST

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]