[Mgs] Electric Fans

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 02:14:12 MDT 2007

Whilst 70 degree rain can often be called an English 'summer', it is not
that uncommon to get temps of 80 and 90, and it's exceeded 100 in recent
years.  It is those occasions I refer to, not the more normal average of
70-odd.  It doesn't matter how many days the temperature reaches 95, it
isn't cumulative.  But my experiences are immaterial, how many thousands of
MGBs went to desert states with standard cooling and had no problems?  So I
say again, if you think you need additional cooling, unless you are
operating in very extreme conditions, you have a problem that should be able
to be fixed.

No offence taken :o)