[Mgs] Electric Fans

James Schulte schultejim at msn.com
Tue Jun 26 08:42:29 MDT 2007

Matt
My 2 cents. I had ,I thought a heating problem with my 70B and bought a fan.
It didn't help. Turns out it was a bad thermostat. I took the fan off and just
ran standard when I replaced the thermostat. Car is fine. Of course the rad
was re-cored previous and all hoses etc were new.
So, I agree with Paul, unless you are doing something extra with the car like
racing or hill climbs etc. The standard system is fine if maintained
properly.
Even my 69 MGC runs on standard equipment and drove out and back to
Louisville, KY and Gatlinburg, TN in 95* weather without a hitch.
Jim Schulte
Aquatic Coordinator Souderton S.D.
Co-Secretary Philadelphia MG Club
Co-Coordinator MG 2008