[Mgs] Performance oil systems

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 21 10:03:29 MDT 2007

Usually a solution involves a higher-capacity pan (usually extended wider
rather than deeper becasue of clearance issues), with a windage tray and
baffles (often hinged baffles). I'd look for a race car fabricator/shop,
since I doubt there is an off-the-shelf kit for this engine.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149