[Mgs] Solstice, absolutely NO MGB content (personal quest for opinions)

Lambdin, Mike mlambdin at towson.edu
Mon Jun 11 11:29:15 MDT 2007

I've got to agree with you Barrie. The Solstice, to me, is just a trendy car
that will soon loose its' appeal. Just  couple weeks back I was driving about
in my '52 Jag XK120 and pulled into a 7-11 when right behind me came a
Solstice. Despite being an impressive looking car with a marvelous interior it
was my Jag that got most the looks/comments. (Despite the fact that it needs a
paint job and interior.)

Point being, Rick, you've got yourself a classy automobile...keep it.