[Mgs] Solstice, absolutely NO MGB content (personal quest for opinions)

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Sun Jun 10 13:03:52 MDT 2007

.........you want to buy a Solstice and junk a 10 year old M-B ?

Despite the fact that M-Bs have rapidly moved from the well built
prestige car to the one that dozens in the street own,  I cannot for
the life of me how a Solstice could replace one.  Unless of course
one wants the "looks" after being wooed by advertising.