[Mgs] More interior pictures and the next challenge

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Sat Jun 9 00:22:16 MDT 2007

I recommend to take apart the entire pedal box and have the box and its
content overhauled.
While the box is out of the car you will notice how brke fluid ruins the
paint.
When left in this state you will have serious rot spots.

My ex-Calif GT did not have any rust except around the pedal box.
A total fixup made everything fine.
Has to replace the clutch master and the brake master had to be overhauled.
Sold that one for good $ and bought a enw one - as the car was prayed to new
anyway.
If you like I can send some pics of these parts.

Cheers,

Hans

71 GT