[Mgs] More interior pictures and the next challenge

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 20:01:21 MDT 2007

Hello Friends,
   I've taken a few more pictures.  The first two are
of the interior.  I have installed the console and the
sunvisors.  Here are the interior pictures.
http://www.aubard.us/MGB/HPIM0630.JPG
http://www.aubard.us/MGB/HPIM0631.JPG
   Eventually, if the car drives as nicely as I expect
it to (it is an MGB after all), I may replace the
carpets and invest a little more than sweat and
odds-n-ends.

   And now, a little introduction to the NEXT system I
shall attack. http://www.aubard.us/MGB/HPIM0632.JPG
You can see that some jury-rigging has been done.  The
spacer between the pedals is water pipe and the
spacing is done with a hose clamp! No wonder the
pedals wobble! http://www.aubard.us/MGB/HPIM0633.JPG
I think we can make a little progress here.
  The brake valve/switch also needs a little
attention. http://www.aubard.us/MGB/HPIM0634.JPG .

Regards,

rick