[Mgs] Saturday projects

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 07:09:52 MDT 2007

> ...but even better is part of your admission fee
> would allow you to come tour the outside of the
> work shop where you can watch all of us wrench heads
> work on weird cars/conversions behind glass
> partitions.

...where the profanity would be filtered out by the
glass!  An added bonus is that this attraction would
never end - just like in our own garages! :-P

   BTW, I got a tiny bit done on my B last night.  I
cleaned and preped for paint, the left rear brake
drum.  That's the corner with the blown oil seal.  The
outside of the drum was coated in the usual dirt-oil
paste while the inside was wet with oil.  Took quite a
bit of degreasing to get the oil off of and out of the
cast iron!  Still, it is ready for a protective coat
of PlastiCoat's 'cast-coat cast iron' this evening.

rick
'70 Split-bumper 'B Tourer