[Mgs] Saturday projects

Steve temporarilyoffline at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 05:21:16 MDT 2007

>Lot's of dreams, not enough money or time

Sounds like me.

I think we should all move to some population city and open a British
car museum.  We could put the 'show' cars up, but even better is part
of your admission fee would allow you to come tour the outside of the
work shop where you can watch all of us wrench heads work on weird
cars/conversions behind glass partitions.

- Steve