[Mgs] Saturday projects

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 09:32:43 MDT 2007

Well, I got a lot of prep stuff done in my garage this week-end, in prep for pulling the engine from the '76B. Got the '65B moved over about a foot to give me more room between the cars (which necessitated a major cleaning of that side of the garage). Also purchased an engine hoist, which I am in the process of putting together (man, when they say '2-ton hoist', I didn't realize that's how much it weighs!).  Hoping to finish that build tonight. My son is anxious to get the engine pulled out so he can see it! Blog updated.