[Mgs] MG Postcards and Posters

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 02:30:27 MDT 2007

For nearly 10 years I have carried images of posters and postcards available
from Vintage Ad Gallery on my web site and from time to time have received
enquiries about where to obtain them (the postal address and phone numbers
are on the front  page of the MG Images section).  These enquiries would
usually prompt me to see if Google could find a web site for them, but until
today I could not.  However today I found
http://www.vintageadgallery.com/index.html which includes a downloadable PDF
on the Brochure page.

No connection, just a wish to share the availability of MG bric-a-brac.