[Mgs] email client Thunderbird - was -Re: Lets see if I can post here

Pat Harris - "sammler" sammler at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 27 05:36:14 MDT 2007

The email client from Mozilla is called Thunderbird
<http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/> and it's free, easy to use
and has much to offer.

The "reply all" button would be the correct choice AND it give you the
opportunity to be selective.  If you really want it to go only to the
list then delete the other address(es).  If you want to keep it
"personal" delete the address for mgs at autox.team.net and it will go only
to the other individual(s).

When choosing the "reply all" button this message was started with 3
addressees , Barry, Max and the list.  No offense to Barry and Max, but
I deleted your names and now it's going only to the list. ;-)

You could keep the traffic down by deleting most of the message -
leaving enough to allow a new reader to see the key part; changing the
subject when things are going astray is also helpful.