[Mgs] HIF carb jets

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 09:13:01 MDT 2007

Take the bottom off the carb, and remove the jet from the housing. There
is a set screw attached
to a bi-metal bracket, which is what is moved with the adjustment screw.

Ensure that all are clean and corrosion free.
Make sure the jet moves freely in the body. Then reattach the bracket
and ensure that it is properly placed
so that the screw movement moves the bracket and in turn the jet.

Paul.