[Mgs] A change to my SL500 - NMGC, NFC

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 08:31:45 MDT 2007

Rick, I'd be curious about the weight difference between the stock 16's and the 19's... I know a lot of the issues that come about as a result of 'plus-plus-plus' sizing are due to the crazy weights of the some of these large wheels. A lot of extra weight that suspension engineers don't plan for.... Also, any issues with tramlining?

BTW, I think they look good. ;-)

      Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - <cough cough> What's that smoke? <cough cough>
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
  '04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328
  http://dans65b.blogspot.com/