[Mgs] MGB likes to lay a patch

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 02:12:37 MDT 2007

Like I say, I don't see how lack of braking effort on rear wheel will
suddenly cause the other to start applying much more braking effort
sufficient to cause it to lock, they each have the same pressure, and
assuming the fronts are working normally and not locking will be the same
pressure as when both rear brakes are working normally.