[Mgs] Plus sized wheels for B

WSpohn4 at aol.com WSpohn4 at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 11:11:06 MDT 2007

In a message dated 21/07/2007 10:03:36 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
blair at ifd.mv.com writes:

I am  polling the list to see what people are using for 15" wheels. I am
about  to finish a restoration of a 78 B. The wheels are in such rough shape,
I  would rather just put some aluminum wheels on. I did some measuring and I
am fairly confident I can go 1" wider, as long as the 1" goes inboard...  So
ideally I am looking for 15 X 6 wheels, the local rim place says no  problem
except for the bolt circle... 4X110mm?