[Mgs] Our 17th Annual British Car Show

Aeseeyou at aol.com Aeseeyou at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 15:40:36 MDT 2007

On Sunday July 22nd, 2007 The Central Coast British Car Club held it's 17th
Annual British Car Show. The featured marque was "Morgan" and we had well over
 20 beautiful 4 and 3 wheel Morgans on site. What elegant cars they are
totally  evoking the British "look".
We had a 1937 SA Saloon and it too was simply gorgeous plus MGT's MGA's,
MGB's and an MGC-GT that was "killer". lot's of Triumphs and Jags, too. Plus we
had a contingent of Rolls Royce's and Bentleys that showed up.
All in all the event was a resounding success and our own Kelvin Dodd and
yours truly were there. During the day about 20 Lotus Elise's (part of  an
owners club) drove up and parked got out of their cars and checked out  our show.
So people were feted to another nice array of cars. Oh yeah we even  had an
Ariel Atom there... Lots of winners and an all day raffle for really nice  prizes
and a 50-50 ($) cash prize was awarded during the day!
All I can say is if you weren't there well come by next year!
Albert Escalante
Central Coast British Car Club