[Mgs] Anyone here going to ABFM in Bellevue this weekend?

David Breneman david_breneman at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 15:25:11 MDT 2007

I'm hoping to make this year's event.  Last year I was sidelined
at the last minute when the spider sheared off the differential
casting.  This is supposedly a very atypical mode of failure. :-)
At the time everyone assured me it was an axle.  Anyway, I have
a new differential in place and the weather looks reasonable so
I'm heading to the Puget Sound ABFM this weekend *with* The MG.

David Breneman         david_breneman at yahoo.com