[Mgs] Plus sized wheels for B

Brownlee, Craig Craig.Brownlee at oneok.com
Mon Jul 23 14:19:38 MDT 2007

I purchased 15" Minilite Repo wheels from Moss earlier this spring and
installed Goodyear Eagle GT 195/60/15's.  I love the look.  This
combination of tires and wheels are (in my opinion) a much better
looking solution than the rock hard (and unsafe) 20 year old 14" tires I
had on the car previously.

I've had no rubbing even under spirited driving and did I mention that
they look great!  :-)

Craig
1977 MGB