[Mgs] MGB likes to lay a patch

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 10:31:27 MDT 2007

Don't really see this.  The pressure in the good side is the same regardless
of whether the bad side is doing any retardation or not.  However I have
experienced locking on the *contaminated* side.  This is assuming the fronts
are working normally.  OTOH I can see that if the fronts are weak you will
have to apply more pressure to get the same retardation in which case the
rears (i.e. both) *will* be liable to lock.  And if someone has one dodgy
brake, they could have any number.