[Mgs] Brake line lengths

Mark A. O'Neil mark.a.oneil at Dartmouth.EDU
Tue Jul 17 12:25:42 MDT 2007

Hi,

If you have seen my question on other lists - sorry for the x-posting...

I would like to find a resource that specifies the lengths of the
steel brake lines for a '79 Midget.

Any resources someone can point me to would be appreciated.

I want to eventually replace all the lines (due to poor bends and
routing) but don't want to have to pull 'em all before hand for
measuring.

For now the immediate need is the front left line - I spec it as
10-12 inches? 8 may work but the bends would have to be perfect...

-m