[Mgs] heater core leak advice

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 16 11:00:12 MDT 2007

If you're really concerned, buy the new heater core now and fit it into your
bypass loop, locating it somewhere with some airflow, as an auxiliary
radiator.

If your MG is running hot at highway speeds, there is definitely something
unusual going on (bad timing, clogged radiator, crud in the water passages).
Mine only climbs off the 190 mark if it is sitting still after running fast
in hot weather, or in bumper-to-bumper traffic.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149