[Mgs] My car in an EBAY auction!

Eric Erickson eric at erickson.on.net
Thu Dec 27 22:07:02 MST 2007

On 28/12/2007, at 3:26 PM, Andrew B. Lundgren wrote:

> has a picture of my car!

I know it only has 20 hours or so to go - but get stuck into him.

I assume that he didn't take the photo, so he is breaching copyright
in that regard!

Say he can keep using the car for his auctions... if he pays you a
modeling fee!

It looks like he has a lovely array of vehicles to use as
illustrations for his other auctions, too (not).

Report him to eBay for copyright infringement and maybe get him to
use his own/original artwork or pay for someone elses (stealing is
stealing).

Eric
'68 MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia