[Mgs] nigerian scam

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 12:31:18 MST 2007

In the mail over the weekend, I got a new Discover card.

Only problem was that I never applied for one.

I called and had them cancel it. Actually, I don't think they
did anything, because it was not activated. They tried to sell
me on the benifits of having a Discover card.

They told me that I applied online on Sunday the 16th.

Didn't happen.

Paul.