[Mgs] Fuel Gauge Calibration

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 17:44:13 MST 2007

Hey Ron.  Perhaps I can help.  Here are some pictures
that might help.
http://www.aubard.us/MGB/gauge_oil_2.jpg  I'm testing
the oil pressure in this picture but in the notes you
can see that I have already tested the fuel gauge.
This may help:

E    2.00 volts @  40mA
1/4  3.50 volts @  60mA
1/2  5.00 volts @ 85mA